Books that depict a normal black woman.

 When I was first introduced to the Unholy Pursuit Books I was expecting it to be more along the line of the horror or urban genre but it isn't.

 The opening caught my attention because its something the average woman can relate to.

In the beginning, I didn't quite know what to make of this particular genre. Mainly because I don't think I ever encountered it before. I have been a reader all my life. I was reading at age four and I pretty much remembers all I have read.

It's speculative fiction/fantasy/philosophy/horror/romance

 It's an unusual but in a very good way. It's different. It's an exciting story of a mother and daughter being pursued by dark forces. 

The mother's name is Ana, she's tough as nails, but tender when she needs to be. 

The daughter's name is Bea. She's a foul-mouthed little angel.

 

https://www.amazon.com/Unholy-Pursuit-Devil-Trail-UnHoly-ebook/dp/B01MQQM51K

 

 

 ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ


 

Comments

Post a Comment

The 90%

Stop Being Everyone's Mule! Stop Being Everyone's Beast Of Burden

The Book: Girl Child In The UnPromised Land

Cracks In Sisterhood by Rachel Hightower